- Professional Profile:
- Highly ambitious and motivated individual who combines creativity with practicality when developing business solutions. An engaging personality allows for effective, professional written and verbal communication to co-workers and clients alike. Above average organizational and software skills facilitate efficient and timely results.
- Professional Accomplishments:
- · Strengthened employee communications by implementing an internal company newsletter.
- · Executed the standardization of all companywide documentation and training procedures.
- · Continually improve company ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- · Coordinated HPSA Toys for Tots Donation Drive for four consecutive years.
- · Beta software and hardware tester for HPSA IT.
Ramapo College of New Jersey (May 2008)
B.A. Communications - Focus in Public Relations, Marketing and Design
County College of Morris (May 2006)
A.S. Business Administration
TÜV SÜD Academy (September 2008)
ISO 9001:2000 Lead Auditor Certification
HITACHI Power Systems America, Ltd.
Lead Internal ISO 9001 Quality Auditor (June 2008 - Present)
· Maintain HPSA's ISO 9001 Certification and Quality Management System
· Audit internal Operations & external suppliers and develop audit schedules
· Perform root cause analysis, provide recommendations for improvement and write audit reports
· Manage QA/QC Operation's documentation & tracking through ProjectWise
· Manage QA/QC Operation's supplier communications
· Generate and distribute necessary Quality resources for suppliers and inspectors
· Participant/Auditor in Nuclear Industry Assessment Committee (NIAC) Shared Audit Program for Hitachi-GE Nuclear Energy, Ltd.
Internal Newsletter Coordinator/Designer(January 2008 - Present)
· Proposed and Implemented the Internal Newsletter Project
· Organize Committee meetings and delegate responsibilities
· Lead in writing, designing, photographing, editing copy and images, reviewing and distribution of
QA/QC ISO 9001 Compliance Administrator(October 2007 - June 2008)
· Manage outsourced inspection company communications and information
· Receive, electronically file (PDF), track and distribute supplier inspection reports and inspection
photos through Excel workbooks and ProjectWise
· Maintain suppliers' quality related submittals and log the records
· Liaison between HPSA departments concerning suppliers' quality statuses
+ Photo Editing Intern (October 2011 - Present)
· Edit post images using Photoshop
· Select and upload feature image(s) to wordpress.com
Roots Steakhouse - Morristown, NJ
Hostess (January 2011 - Present)
· Greet and help guests feel welcome at the restaurant
· Provide exceptional customer service in person and on the phone
· Orchestrate restaurant floor and bar room logistics, traffic and reservations
· Assist in maintaining Harvest Restaurant's high standards for quality service
Redwoods Grill & Bar
On-Site Event Manager (January 2006 - September 2007)
· Coordinated event personnel (up to 6 people)
· Event set up, styling, execution and break down
· Maintained client satisfaction and improved client-business relations
· Calculated event invoices and collect event payment
· Secured repeat customers
Outside Caterer (May 2002 - January 2006)
· Worked with a team to execute events ranging from 10 - 300 people
· Upheld a professional demeanor to deliver quality service
· Aided in maintaining client satisfaction
· Social Media:
› Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Wordpress, You Tube, Digg
› StumbleUpon, Flickr, Picassa, FourSquare
· Google Analytics, SalesForce.com
· ProjectWise - Data Management System
· Advanced aptitude in Adobe CS3 Design Suite:
› Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat
· Advanced aptitude in Microsoft Office Professional Software:
› Excel, Word, Publisher, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint
· Conversational in French
· Beginner in Spanish
VIEW AS PDF